FLTA Safety Drive - week six. Access controls and safety
This week the FLTA look at how access control can help improve your safety and reduce incidents by preventing unauthorised people from accessing equipment.
- A simple device that controls who can operate your forklifts and other MH equipment
- Can be easily retrofitted to most existing equipment
- Helps to improve the security of your site by preventing unauthorised access to your equipment
- Prevents accidents caused by untrained, unauthorised and possibly uninsured drivers
- Pin codes or RFID swipe cards that are only issued to specific personnel, ensures the equipment is immobilised without the use of this security feature