Get a complete set of 130 Powerpoint slides for use by instructors training forklift operators
how to avoid loosing confidence. Classroom session
There are many ways a speaker/instructor can lose confidence with the audience. The following things can all cause trouble and should be avoided.
Disclaimer. The legislative information contained on this web site is my interpretation of the law based on many years in the health and safety business. A definitive interpretation can only be given by the courts. I will therefore not be held responsible for any accident/incident/prosecution arising as a consequence of anyone using any information obtained from this web site.
- Exaggeration – figures, statistics.
- Boastfulness – talking down, ‘patronising’
- Inaccuracy of materials, facts, information.
- Wrong names – individuals, sources.
- Untidiness – personal or visual aids.
- Wrong use of language and voice
- Weak, uninteresting tone and expression.
- Inadequate voice projection.
- Misplaced and wrongly used words.