Complete Powerpoint slide presentation for forklift instructors. Ready made course.
flta safety drive. week six. access control and safety
This week the FLTA look at how access control can help improve your safety and reduce incidents by preventing unauthorised people from accessing equipment.
Disclaimer. The legislative information contained on this web site is my interpretation of the law based on many years in the health and safety business. A definitive interpretation can only be given by the courts. I will therefore not be held responsible for any accident/incident/prosecution arising as a consequence of anyone using any information obtained from this web site.
- A simple device that controls who can operate your forklifts and other MH equipment
- Can be easily retrofitted to most existing equipment
- Helps to improve the security of your site by preventing unauthorised access to your equipment
- Prevents accidents caused by untrained, unauthorised and possibly uninsured drivers
- Pin codes or RFID swipe cards that are only issued to specific personnel, ensures the equipment is immobilised without the use of this security feature